Citalopram 20 mg
/ 100 Tablets of Citalopram 20 mg
What is citalopram used for and can Citalopram 20 mg be used to treat depression?
Citalopram is a prescription antidepressant that belongs to the class of medications called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). Citalopram 20 mg is primarily used to treat depression and anxiety, but can also help manage other conditions such as panic attacks and social phobia. 20 mg Citalopram has many side effects like other medicines. This drug has helped many people recover from depression with fewer side effects than other antidepressants. Is citalopram awesome for anxiety and depression? Yes it is. We have Citalopram 20 mg tablet at Blue Heaven Shop EU for sale at very good prices and equally ship discreetly to your doorstep. There is also citalopram 40 mg tablet available. Contact us for more details and cost.
NOTE: Your privacy is important. That’s why we send your medication in a discreet package so no one knows what’s inside.
What is citalopram used for and how does it works?
Brain chemicals (neurotransmitters) are responsible for sending signals from one area of the brain to another. Their action depends on the type of brain cells they influence. For example, the neurotransmitter serotonin supplies cells related to mood, social behavior, appetite, sexual desire and function, learning and memory, and temperature regulation. Low serotonin levels are associated with depression, sexual problems and other disorders. Citalopram for example is good for anxiety and equally treat social phobia.
SSRIs inhibit the reuptake or reuptake of serotonin in nerve cells. This increases its level in the brain and improves the transmission of messages between nerve cells. Since these drugs mainly affect serotonin and no other neurotransmitters, they are called selective.
Thus, Citalopram works by improving the level of serotonin in your brain. It can also help manage other conditions, such as anxiety disorders. We Caverta 100mg, Tadala Black 80mg, Viagra 100mg and many others.
Citalopram dosage and prescription reasons
- Citalopram can be prescribed under the following conditions;
- Panic disorder (a condition that causes sudden attacks of extreme fear without a cause)
- Eating disorders
- Social phobia (a condition that causes excessive anxiety while talking to others)
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (a group of physical and emotional symptoms that occur each month before the menstrual period)
- The drug can be prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for detailed information
How to use Citalopram 20 mg
- Take this medicine by mouth once a day, in the morning or in the evening. It can be taken with or without food or as prescribed by your doctor.
- Take this tablet every day at the same time each day.
- Follow all directions on the prescription label.
- Do not suddenly stop taking this medicine without consulting your doctor.
- Kindly do not take it more or less or more often than prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not stop using it even if you feel well.
- Your doctor may start with a low dose and gradually increase your dose. It may take 1-4 weeks before you start noticing the full benefits of the drug.
- If you miss a dose of Citalopram, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your next scheduled dose.
- Do not take a double dose to make up for the missed dose.
Citalopram side effects
Like all other medicines, citalopram can cause side effects. Although it is unlikely to happen to everyone, it is essential that you are aware of what the possible side effects could be.
Serious side effects of Citalopram 20 mg:
- Severe itchy skin
- Irregular heartbeats, fainting, which may be symptoms of a life-threatening condition
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling of the lips, face, tongue or throat causing difficulty in swallowing or breathing
- If you experience any of the above symptoms, stop taking any medications and see a doctor immediately.
- In case you notice the symptoms mentioned below, you should contact your doctor immediately as your dose may need to be reduced or stopped;
- If you start having seizures (convulsions) for the first time or if the frequency of seizures has increased
- Whether you start feeling tired, confused and twitching. This could be due to low sodium levels (hyponatremia)
- If you are experiencing behavioral changes such as elated or overexcited
- If you experience high fever, restlessness, confusion, shaking or sudden muscle twitches. This may be a sign of a rare condition known as ‘serotonin syndrome’.
Very common side effects:
- Difficulty sleeping
- Feel like sleeping
- Loss of body strength, weakness
- Changes in sleep pattern
- Increased sweating
- Dry mouth
Common side effects:
- Decreased libido
- Lack of appetite
- abnormal dreams
- Reduced emotions
- Numbness in the hands or feet
- Concentration problems
- Memory loss
- Ringing in the ears
- Weight loss
- Skin tingling
- For women unable to reach orgasm
- For men, problems with ejaculation and excretion
- stomach pain
- Increased saliva
- Pain in muscles and joints
- Stuffy or runny nose
Uncommon side effects of Citalopram 20 mg tablet:
- Easily bruised
- Weight increase
- Swelling of the arms or legs
- Difficulty urinating
- Excessive menstrual bleeding
- Sensitivity to sunlight
- Hair loss
- Increased appetite
- Big students
- rapid pulse
- slow heartbeat
Rare side effects of Citalopram 20 mg tablet:
- Not feeling well
- To cough
- Increased libido
- Involuntary movements
- Taste disorders
- Citalopram may very rarely increase the risk of bleeding, including gastric or intestinal bleeding. Tell your doctor if you vomit blood or develop black or blood-stained stools.
- Citalopram takes about two weeks or more to work, so you may have thoughts of killing yourself or harming yourself. If you have such thoughts at any time, contact your doctor immediately or go to a hospital immediately.
Citalopram medication comes with several warnings even though it is good for anxiety.
Tell your doctor if you have the following conditions before starting Citalopram:
- Liver disorders
- Kidney disorder
- Abnormal heart rhythm
- Mania or panic disorder
- bleeding disorder
- If you have a history of bleeding in the stomach or intestine
- Low sodium
- Eye problems such as glaucoma
- electroconvulsive therapy
- Low heart rate
- If you experience a fast or irregular heartbeat, collapse, fainting, or dizziness when you stand up.
- History of heart attack
Get Citalopram 20 mg tablet today because Citalopram 20 mg is used to treat depression, social phobia. Read more about Citalopram.
Buy five and get 5% discount today!
1 review for Citalopram 20 mg
You may also like…
Zoloft 50mg/ 50 Tablets of Zoloft (Sertraline) 50mg
gralion torile –
Perfect piece of work you have done, this site is really cool with fantastic info .